We pride ourselves on the high standards of excellence we offer in education. It is not by chance that we are a renowned institution in the community. From the start, we have been utterly committed to the integral formation of our students, in an atmosphere of respect, openness and freedom where students can enjoy learning as they strive to achieve their potential.
We belong to a consortium known as System of Colleges and Universities, and our core curriculum is validated by the Ministry of Education High School Division.
We count on the support of Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente (ITESO) as well as Universidades Iberoamericanas (IBERO) for professional development. Likewise they offer vocational counseling to our students.
Our Institutional Programs are:
- Formation Program in Ignatian Values: We encourage the development of the spiritual and ethical dimensions of the person.
- Formation Program in Affectivity: Forgiveness as the final form of love, must be learned. We foster this act of reconciliation in our students, together with acceptance of self, diversity, and love in all interpersonal relations. Our students learn to do all this responsibly, joined with a conscientious response to God’s will.
- Visual and Performing Arts: At ICT we acknowledge the importance of self-discovery and expression through Art. We seek to instill in our students the capacity to develop their creative side and to cultivate a sense of awe and wonder in small things.
- Sport and Physical Education Program: It emphasizes body awareness, promotes sportsmanship, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Peer Tutoring Services: Lending a helping hand to those in need, both academically and spiritually: one-on-one tutoring between fellow students, highly qualified staff, spiritual counselors (priests and brothers), coordinators, psychologists, doctor, and nurse. All joined together to offer assistance to students and parents.
CONTACT INFORMATION EXTENSION 306.54.00 * ADMISSIONS EXT. 1101 * firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGH SCHOOL OFFICE EXT. 1250 | 1161 * 10TH GRADE OFFICE EXT. 1191 * 11TH GRADE OFFICE EXT. 1193 * 12TH GRADE OFFICE EXT. 1192